In the past few decades, organizations have discovered something incredible: principles that have been used to create enormous successes in large projects can be applied to projects of any size to create amazing success. As a result, many employees are expected to understand project management techniques and how to apply them to projects of any size.
What you would be learning
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
1. Define projects, project management, and project managers.
2. Identify the importance of the PMBOK and PMI
3. Identify the five process groups and ten knowledge areas as defined by the PMI.
4. Describe the triple constrain.
5. Perform a project needs assessment and write goals, requirements, and deliverables.
6. Create key project documents, including the statement of work, project planning worksheet, and project charter.
7. Build a project schedule by estimating time, costs, and resources.
8. Understand and use the work breakdown structure.
9. Create project planning documents, such as a schedule, risk management plan, and communication plan.
10. Use planning tools, including the Gantt chart, network diagram, and RACI chart.
11. Establish and use baselines.
12. Monitor and maintain the project.
13. Perform basic management tasks, including leading status meetings and ensuring all documents are complete at the end of the project.
Certificates issued on completion
statement of accomplishment
A statement of accomplishment establishes that a student has sufficiently and adequately completed about 80% of the course's requirement and is expected to have properly understood the underlying skill and knowledge being taught, and can apply them with little or no supervision.
Certified Project Management Expert
The bearer of the certificate has been deemed fit in action, charisma, and character to operate in excellence across the Project Management Sphere. Acknowledged by Slatecube and Global Courseware Inc.
Project Management Expert
The Slatecube Project Management Expert certificate held by this bearer deems them fit to handle Project design, implementation and maintenance at any scale, irrespective of the organization’s size.
Slatecube Assigned refers to a Slatecube controlled entity specifically designed to manage content on a given partners page. They are particularly friendly humans. Feel free to interact with them at any time.
course is hosted by
Effective workplaces with freedom of speech and youthful employees are very prone to anger issues.
Appreciative inquiry focuses on finding the best in people and how they use it to function in their work and everyday life. Through appreciative inquiry, an employer uses the art of asking